Disclaimer: The opinions on this page have been collected from a variety of sources and for which the SCGOP “Election Committee” believes contribute to the ongoing discussion of elections in America, today. They are not necessarily the opinions or statements from the SCRCC board, the PCOs, or members of the Elections Committee.
Statement: While we would like to believe that this page is not needed, it is. If our elections were as simple as a one person, one vote cast on paper, counted by hand, recorded for review and audit, then there would be no need for this page. HOWEVER, we have allowed our elections to engage with computers, machines, and internet access, so that for some, there is no secrecy or transparency in the process.
The election process is now enveloped in a cloud of suspicion, which is also showing evidences of Truth that misbehavior is occurring. Transparency is being removed.
Work with us as we explore what are the challenges, do your part to identify and research anomalies. Help everyone by ensuring the discussion is clear so that everyone has the confidence to vote. We want every US Citizen that is 18 and over, to recognize and honor the value of your vote. Everyone that is qualified to vote, should vote.
An Organized Approach to Understand Elections
Ruth Ryan - Spokane County Elections Committee Chair
Email - [email protected]
SPOKANE COUNTY ELECTION CENTER:
1033W Gardner Ave
Spokane WA 99201
Spokane County Auditor:
Vicky M. Dalton
Office: (509) 477-2262, Cell: (509) 688-5114 or by email at [email protected]
Equipment & Systems: (Learn about how machines, computers and internet access are impacting your elections.)
- Internet access
- The Audio/Video (We are in the processing of segmenting this out)
Process & Systems: (Learn about the methodology/systems used for gathering and processing votes.)
Databases: (Learn about the Voter Data bases and the Canvassing projects that are used to ensure voter database integrity. When/where does the data become corrupted?)
Insights and Opinions: (As insights and opinions are identified, we will post additional commentary.)
Local Video Links
- Restoring Confidence, “Processes” a Rumble Restoring Confidence in Spokane Washington Elections: Chapter 1 - Processes (rumble.com) (22:31)
- Restoring Confidence, “The Audit”, Restoring Confidence in Spokane, Washington Elections: Chapter 2 - the Audit (rumble.com) (4:34)
- Restoring Confidence, “The Canvass”, Restoring Confidence in Spokane, Washington Elections: Chapter 3 - the Canvass (rumble.com) (15:21)
- Restoring Confidence, “Having a Voice”, Restoring Confidence in Spokane, WA Elections: Chapter 4 - Having a Voice (rumble.com) (7:11)
THREE PILLARS TO ELECTION INTEGRITY
- Internet Access to Equipment & Systems (How does technology negatively impact your vote?)
o Rumble with Joe Altman & Mark Cook. https://rumble.com/v2gagxg-show-this-video-to-your-country-officials-machine-rigging-exposed-in-90-min.html (Video 1:49:50)
o 0:01:00 -to- 0:12:00 Discussion on how, SQL Server "backdoor software" and thumb drives may unknowingly be used to modify elections when other programs are on the machines.
o 0:12:00 -to- 0:17:00 Schematic and how Manipulation of 2+ million lines of source code is impossible to identify
o 0:17:08-to- 0:18:10 The Election Ecosystem (ballots mailed to records, not necessarily people).
0:23:00 - 0:25:00 Argument for old voting system
o 0:28:00 - 0:29:00 corporations count your votes, and you can’t ask questions.
o 0:30:00 - 0:32:00 Wireless modems plural yet disabled? Components made in China.
o 0:47:45 - 0:50:45 Discussion on SQL, USB & cell phone access
o 0:55:00 - 0:58:26 Testing standards today are based against 2005 standards (00:58:00 clear-vote testing standards)
o 01:01:00 - 01:02:30 SCYTL is referenced. Foreign source for reporting election results. 01:11:45 -01:13:00 hi tech way to cheat
o 01:17:00 - 01:20:00 Signature verification.
o 1:34:20. Need for “CVR’s” Cast Vote Record
- Fujitsu Scanners: video: Kartikeya Kandula - Unclear Ballot Automated Ballot Image Manipulation - DEF CON 27 Voting Village - YouTube Go to marker: 6:30 The modifications on images can be done in less that 25 miliseconds. Fujitsu Alter modification.
Process & Systems (How has the use of technology impacted your vote?)
- Vote by Mail: What You Need to Know About Vote by Mail | Public Interest Legal Foundation
- Rumble with County Auditor and County Commissioners
- WA State Auditor “SAO”
- Coming soon, current audits by the SAO, regarding elections.
- Federal Elections, EAC Certification: EAC-MAP: System Certification Process | U.S. Election Assistance Commission (eac.gov)
- Joe Altman & David Clements
- Okeefe Media Group O’Keefe Media Group Uncovers Potential MASSIVE Money Laundering into Political Campaigns
- Alternate Voting Methods with Cleta Mitchell
- Databases (No longer is voting about registered voters, instead it is about creating registrations that can cast votes!)
- Comments from Bill Bruch (WSRP Elections Chair) regarding RICO Laws and potential election crimes in WA State
- Spokane Right Perspective: RIGHT Spokane Perspective | a podcast by rightspokaneperspective (podbean.com)
- Black Box Voting book: FREE – BlackBoxVoting.org
Further Links & Resources
We the Governed (Glen Morgan)
Glen Morgan's part 1 and part 2 on Thurston Co WVRP
More information relating to signature verification along with voter registration challenge processes.
Mocking us - YouTube